- This section contains information concerning the procedures for management of the website www.arditi.com with regards to the processing of data belonging to the users of www.arditi.com
- This policy is also valid with regards to article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons in terms of the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of said data for the subjects who interact with www.arditi.com, and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.arditi.com
- The purpose of this document is to provide indications regarding the procedures, the timing and the nature of the information that the data controller must provide to users on connection to the website www.arditi.com, regardless of the reason for said connection, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
- The policy may be subject to modifications due to the introduction of new relative regulations, and therefore users are invited to periodically check this page.
- As provided for by Italian Legislative Decree 101/2018, if the user is under 14 years of age their consent must be provided via the authorisation of their parent or guardian.
II. DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data. They are also responsible for security profiles.
- With regards to this website, the Data Controller is: Arditi S.p.A., and the user may contact the Data Controller for any information or to exercise their rights at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 – Location of data processing
- The processing of the data generated through the use of ARDITI.COM takes place at Via Caberardi n. 3, 24012 Val Brembilla (BG).
- If necessary, the data regarding the newsletter service can be transmitted by the data processor or by subjects charged by the same for this purpose in the relative location.
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small quantity of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read exclusively by the server that made the transfer. It is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal data, and no identifiable data present is memorised. If you wish, you can stop the saving of some or all cookies. However, in doing so, the use of the website and the services offered may be compromised. In order to proceed without modifying the options regarding cookies, simply continue to navigate.
Below are the types of cookies used by the website:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are numerous methods used to save information in the user’s computer to then be collected by websites. Among these, the most well-known and commonly used are HTML cookies. These are necessary for navigation and to facilitate access and the use of the website by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications via electronic network, or rather to the supplier in order to provide the service requested by the client.
- The settings concerning the management or deactivation of cookies may vary according to the internet browser used. In any case, the user may manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of their internet browser. Said deactivation may slow down or hinder access to some sections of the website.
- The use of technical cookies allows safe and efficient use of the website.
- The cookies inserted into the browser and re-sent via Google Analytics or via the statistics services of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of website optimisation directly by the owner of the website itself, who may collect aggregated information regarding the number of users and how they visit the website. Under these conditions, the same rules apply for analytical cookies in terms of policy and consent as those for technical cookies.
- From a duration point of view, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies that are automatically cancelled on termination of the navigation session and are used to identify the user, thus avoiding the necessity to log in for every page visited, and permanent cookies that remain active in the computer until they expire or are cancelled by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and navigation in the restricted area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- These are not memorised in a persistent manner, but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the closing of the browser, at which point they are cancelled. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of data for the identification of the session, which is made up of random numbers generated by the server and required in order to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the website.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In terms of origin, distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly by the website being visited and third-party cookies sent to the computer by other websites and not by that being visited.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- The majority of third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests and consequently personalise advertising for users.
- Third party analytical cookies may be installed. These are sent by the domains of aforementioned third parties external to the website.
- Third party analytical cookies are used to collect information regarding the behaviour of users on ARDITI.COM. Collection is anonymous and is carried out in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the website. Third party profiling cookies are used to create profiles regarding the user, in order to propose advertising that is in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by rules set out by the third parties themselves, and users are therefore invited to view the privacy policies and indications for the management or deactivation of said cookies published on the relative websites.
IV. DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing procedures
- As with all websites, this website uses log files in which information collected automatically during visits by users is stored. The following information may be collected:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
– name of the user’s internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin where the visitor entered (referral) and exited;
– number of any clicks made.
- By accessing the page https://www.arditi.com/contatti/, name, company name, address, website and email address may also be collected.
- The aforementioned information is processed automatically and collected exclusively in an aggregated manner in order to check the correct functioning of the website and for security purposes. Said information is processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller.
For security purposes (antispam filters, firewalls and virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with relative current legislation, to block attempts to damage the website or to cause damage to other users, as well as any activity that is in any way damaging or that constitutes a crime. Said data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but solely in order to protect the website and its users. Said information is processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- The data received are used exclusively for the provision of the service requested and solely for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
- The information that the users of the website decide to render public via the services and the instruments provided by the same are provided by the user in a conscious and voluntary manner, exempting the website from any responsibility regarding any violation of the law. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have permission to provide the personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purposes of data processing
- The data collected from the website during operation are used for the aforementioned purposes and for the purposes below:
– to carry out marketing activities, such as process statistics and engage in market research, send you information and promotions relative to the activities, products and services of Open Marketing.
- You may decide at any time to withdraw previously granted consent by contacting the Data Controller as indicated in the paragraph below, “User rights”. In any case, said withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent granted before withdrawal.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the website) are held for a period of time strictly necessary in order to achieve the previously indicated objective.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the voluntary sending of email to the addresses indicated on this website requires the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary for responding to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
- Specific summary information will be subsequently made available on the website pages provided for particular services to be requested.
4 – Support for browser configuration
- The user may also manage cookies via the settings in their browser. However, the cancellation of cookies from the browser may lead to the losing of preferences set for the website.
- For further information and support, it is also possible to visit the specific support page for the web browser being used:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Media Plug-ins
- The collection and use of information obtained via plug-in is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which we recommend you view:
V. USER RIGHTS
- Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists user rights.
- The website ARDITI.COM therefore intends to inform the user of the existence of:
– the rights of the data subject to request the data controller for access to personal data (article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (EU Regulation 2016/679), their correction (article 16 of the EU Regulation), their integration (EU Regulation 2016/679) or the restriction of relative processing (article 18 of the EU Regulation), or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (article 21 of the EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (article 20 of the EU Regulation);
– the right to request the cancellation (article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data for which conservation is unnecessary with regards to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed (EU Regulation 2016/679);
– the right to obtain certification to the effect that the operations of updating, correction, integration of the data, the cancellation, blocking or transformation of the data have been notified, also with regards to their content, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves efforts that are manifestly disproportionate to the right that is to be protected (EU Regulation 2016/679);
- Requests can be addressed informally to the Data Controller or, alternatively, by using the form provided by the Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that processing is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – explicit consent for use – or on article 9, paragraph 2, letter a)
– explicit consent for the use of genetic or biometric data regarding health, of data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or membership with trade unions, or that reveal racial or ethnic origin or political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing based on consent granted prior to revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of violation of the Regulation, the user has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, the organisation set up for control of processing in Italy.
- For more detailed information regarding your rights, please refer to article 15 and onwards of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
VI. METHOD OF EXERCISING RIGHTS
Requests are to be made, without formalities, to the Data Controller by sending communication to the email address email@example.com
VII. RIGHT TO COMPLAINT
The Data Subject has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority with regards to any violation of the regulations concerning the protection of personal data, and to request verification from the Data Protection Authority located in Piazza Venezia n. 11 00187 Rome, Fax no. (+39) 06.69677.3785 Operator: +39 06.696771 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org Certified email: email@example.com.
IIX. TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some collected data with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social media plug-ins and the Google Analytics service. Transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and further consent is therefore not required. The aforementioned businesses guarantee that they adhere to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to other countries that do not respect the conditions set out by article 45 and onwards of the EU Regulation.
IX. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
- This website processes users’ data in a lawful and fair manner, adopting appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. Processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and approaches that are strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- As well as the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of persons charged with the organisation of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing or legal personnel and system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party suppliers of technical services, postal service operators, hosting providers, information technology companies and communication agencies) may have access to data.
X. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
- The policy may be subject to modification or update. In the event that said modifications or updates are relevant, these will be reported to the users via relative notifications.
- It will in any case be possible to consult previous versions of the document on this page.
- The document was updated in 07/2019.
XI. PRIVACY POLICIES FOR OTHER SUBJECTS